Treat Car Accident Injuries With Acupuncture
Acupuncture is a unique health remedy that has the potential to relieve pain and correct other issues for many patients. So, have you been in a car accident recently – or even not so recently? If you have, and if you are experiencing pain that you believe may be due to that accident, don’t rule out acupuncture as a potential solution for your pain or as a way to speed up your recovery. Acupuncture has helped speed up and has improved the recoveries of many people who have auto-accident related pain.
How do you know if acupunctural treatment is right for you? Well, ask yourself if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, which often include signs of whiplash:
- Feelings of light-headedness, dizziness or fainting
- Headaches (from minor aches to migraines)
- Neck pain, stiffness in the neck, or restricted motion of the head and neck
- Loss of hearing or ringing in ears (tinnitus)
- Pain in the back, between shoulders, or lower back pain
- Mental or emotional symptoms may include: poor memory and concentration, anxiety or nervousness, irritability, fatigue, depression, stress, PTSD, and/or poor sleep or insomnia
If any of these seem to have started since you were in a car accident, you may be experiencing a misalignment or dislocation of some kind, or whiplash. Whatever the problem, acupuncture can help! Instead of relying on short-term pain relief from pain killers and anti-inflammatory medications your doctor may have prescribed after the automotive accident, you could turn to acupuncture for more long-term relief. Your acupuncturist will prescribe a personalized treatment related specifically to your pain. These gentle treatments target specific nerves to help release pain and reduce inflammation, swelling, or bruising.
Acupuncture can help relieve your physical and emotional trauma, speed up your recovery, and provide long-term relief. Treatments may even be covered by your insurance. Call 732-800-0006 to set up an appointment today and kiss car-accident pain and anxiety goodbye.